The Membership year runs from 1st October to 30th September.
For prices please contact the Membership Secretary email@example.com
- Membership of Surrey Beekeepers Association, which is part of British Beekeepers Association (BBKA)
- Third Party, Public Liability and Bee Disease Insurance
- “Bee Craft” – The Informed Voice of British Beekeeping
- The British Beekeepers’ Association Newsletter
- Our Epsom Division monthly news letter giving details of future events, topical information and an opportunity to exchange news.
- Contact with other beekeepers and Associations
- Beekeeping equipment at reduced prices
- Registered with paper and digital Bee Craft
This offers reduced benefits and is directed at those households where there is more than one practicing beekeeper (over 18). They will enjoy all benefits including insurance but will not get their own copy of BBKA news or Beecraft.
This is aimed at those not actively involved in keeping bees but wishing to be kept involved. No insurance is offered but a copy of BBKA news will be received.
This is a local scheme for Epsom Division and involves registration with the BBKA although with no record or insurance at the national level.
Friends of Epsom:
This is also a local scheme for Epsom Division to encompass people who are not beekeepers but have an association with the division. We keep in touch through the Divisional News Letter.
Contact: Membership Secretary:
Kim Broughton – email: firstname.lastname@example.org